The Manor is a magnificent Grade II listed property nestled in the little hamlet of Overtown just outside Swindon and superbly situated for the M4. The Manor is part of a working farm surrounded by open countryside set on the edge of the Marlborough Downs.
There are lots of beautiful walks & off-road bike rides. As well as amazing running routes, clay pigeon shooting and fishing lessons. Camping available in a bell tent.
- Five double ensuite bedrooms & a twin bedroom with separate bathroom; Large farmhouse Kitchen with Aga, Sitting room, Drawing room, formal Dining room, working fire places and a huge garden
- Fresh Bed linen, duvets and towels (changed on a weekly basis or per stay)
- End of stay clean or weekly clean if staying longer than a week.
- Welcome hamper – tea, coffee, fresh local milk, flour, sugar, olive oil, butter and local eggs, Cake/Biscuits on arrival. Garden produce subject to availability
- Logs and kindling for the open fireplaces downstairs
- Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Fully equipped kitchen – kettle, toaster, Aga, electric ovens & hobs, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Toiletries provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine & dryer on request
- Electricity, heating and hot water
- Outdoor swimming pool (open from mid May to September)
THINGS TO NOTE
- Room 1 – Small four poster double ensuite room (shower)
- Room 2 – Super king double (or twin) ensuite room (shower)
- Room 3 – Super king double (or twin) ensuite room (shower and bath)
- Room 4 – Kind double ensuite room (shower and bath)
- Room 5 – Super king double (or twin) ensuite room (shower)
- Room 6 – Twin room with a separate private bathroom (not for anyone very tall! The shower is quite low in this room)
Twin beds available in up to 4 rooms on request – please inform us when booking
We welcome well behaved dogs (max 2), please keep them in the kitchen (extra charge of £25 per pet).
No parties and please be inside after 10pm.
Security deposit: A fully refundable £500 security deposit. This will be refunded within 7 days of departure from the property providing it is left in the condition it was on check-in.