Terms of Service
INTERLACE Network Limited Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.interlacenetwork.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2.1 Interlace Network Limited, a private company limited registered in Hong Kong under company number 3057189 whose registered office is Room D, 3rd Floor, Mega Cube, 8 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
2.2 We are the owner and/or licensor of the Online platform and are in the business of providing the Services in Hong Kong and, going forward, other countries outside of Hong Kong.
2.3 You are an INTERLACE Network ‘Member’ who has requested access to the platform, who is presently signed into Our Platform in Your own individual capacity and therefore agree to our Terms.
3. USE LICENSE
a) Permission is granted to access the private platform by the approved username and password. You and only you, have access to the platform. It is not permitted to copy any materials, information or software and share/use outside the platform and share to any 3rd parties. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Interlace Network’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b) This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Interlace Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. We advise to always ‘Log Out’ of the ‘private platform’ when not in use; to view ‘Posts’, ‘Create a Post’, ‘View an Interview’ or any other activity that the ‘private platform’ offers.
It is not permitted to provide your username or password to any third party. We have the right to suspend or terminate your Membership if we believe your account is being shared to third parties or being mistreated.
If you believe your account has been compromised, you must notify us at the earliest convenience.
5. MEMBERS WHO POST
- Posts should not be offensive towards anyone or any company;
- No foul language or explicit images;
- No discrimination;
- No copyright or impersonating another person or company;
- Posting property images – they must be recent photos and accurate of the property you are selling or letting out;
- Please inform any agencies you have abiding contracts already in place of our fees before Posting;
- Any successful property sales, lettings or holiday let – please make sure you have contracts in place with your future tenants or purchasers.
- Interlace Network cannot be accountable for communication beyond your Post – it is you – ‘Member who Posts’ and the ‘purchaser’ to draw up any contracts beyond the Post.
- By ‘Posting’ you agree to all Posting & Commission fees. Commission fees must be settled as soon as the money has reached your bank account.
- Your Posts must provide truthful, accurate and up to date detail.
6. MEMBERS WHO VIEW POSTS
- You must not share any Posts details to non-members. If you believe someone might be interested in a Post, you can ‘Recommend a New Member’
- Discounts or Special Offers from Fellow Members who Post are for Members of Interlace Network only. Please respect this and if we believe of any wrong doing, we are able to terminate your Membership.
7. MEMBERS WHO PURCHASE
- Members who purchase from a Member who Posts, the legal contract is therefore, between you and the Member selling. Interlace Network can not be held responsible. While we aim to vet Posts, we cannot be held responsible for the quality of your purchase.
a. The materials on Interlace Network’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Interlace Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, Interlace Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Interlace Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Interlace Network’s website, even if Interlace Network or a Interlace Network authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Interlace Network’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We encourage all ‘Members’ ‘Posting’ to include the most accurate detail and we vet ‘Posts’ to try and discard inaccuricies, however, Interlace Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Interlace Network may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Interlace Network does not make any commitment to update the materials and cannot be responsible for ‘Members’ written or uploaded inaccuracies.
Interlace Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Interlace Network of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Interlace Network may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.